Thursday, October 29, 2009

Hello's and Goodbye's

Catchy title. I know. Just thought of it all of a sudden. Actually it's about the upcoming second semester of the school year. Let's start with the GOODBYE'S. It was a big shock for all of us. The once united and happy section of 3E is now not so happy anymore. 8 of our classmates were transferred to another section because of subject time conflicts. All 8 of them together in another section. I feel really sad because 3 of the 8 were my group mates. Johanna, Mika and Amir. Oh. I'm gonna miss those guys, especially Joh. Malapit na birthday nya and i had a plan but i don't think i'll be able to execute it since I'm on the Monday group and she's on the Thursday group. Well to top that, Bonita's is now part of Group 1. It's not gonna be same as before. It's not going to be fun anymore :(. Anyway, i guess let's stop talking about it. Let's go to the HELLOS.


Again, for the 4th year in college, Miko and I are going to be classmates again. Medyo matagal na pinagsamahan namin kasi since 1st year college pa kami. Then 2nd year good buddies. Tapos still on the same section during our pseudo-3rd year moment and now on our 3rd year. Well, I'm glad a friend is joining the gang. I'm hoping that he's gonna like the class.
Another one returning from a long absence. Trina. Trina and I are good friends since 1st year summer class. She stopped studying when something happened during her 3rd year. Now she's back and she's on my section. I'm not really sure if I'd be glad or be disappointed. Know why? Because Kristina should have been on my group until Trina told me she'd be on my section. So Trina is replacing Tina. Well, whatever. I guess I just have to accept the fact that she's gonna be on my group and Tina won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment