Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Film: This Is It


This Is It
Directed by Kenny Ortega (High School Musical)


The movie all Michael Jackson fan has been waiting for. A tribute to the King of Pop who died last June of this year. The film is about Michael Jackson's rehearsal and interview videos and backstage footage for his comeback concert tour in London. I'm not really a Michael Jackson fan but I love some of his songs and for me, the film is really good though its just like a patch work of footages.


So the film started with interview of Michael's back up dancers thanking him, showing their appreciation to be included in the comeback concert. The film gave me goosebumps especially when Michael started to sing and to dance to his songs. Songs included on the film are (only listing my favorites and not in order according to the film) They Don't Care About Us (The effects and the dance really Wowed me!), Human Nature, Wanna Be Startin' Something, Smooth Criminal, The Way You Make Me Feel, I Just Can't Stop Loving You, Thriller (Thriller on the film is really good especially the set. Nice work), Black or White, Billie Jean, Man in the Mirror and Heal the World (I actually didn't hear it in the film. I think this is played during the credits?).


Oh and I salute the dancers. They were good. Of course with the help of the King of Pop. The lady who played the guitar.... *bow* and the music director.....

1 comment:

  1. watched it again today with Miko and Ren. My best buddies. :D
    The second time doesn't feel so great like the first time. No goosebumps for me anymore.

    ReplyDelete