Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Proud Much?


Click the picture above to see it in full
Let's just say I'm a little proud that I passed first semester. Here are my grades from Prelims to Finals. Pre-finals and Finals are not complete. The school hasn't posted them yet on the net. I got my grades from the school website; http://www.addu.edu.ph/. When logging in to the website, you really have to put the 3 "w"'s for it to work.


Anyway, as you can see, my grades on NCM both lec and RLE are high on prelims and midterms. The main explanation is i'm smart and i'm good + we were blessed to have very cool, very kind, very motherly clinical instructors who gives us grades that we really deserve. Unfortunately, sa pre-finals, mababa ang grades ko. Lumagpag ako sa NCM lecture because of the final exam. 41/100 lang ata ang kuha ko. Kahit na mataas ako sa compre 82/110, di pa rin ako nahila at bumaba ako ng ilang points. From 81 sa midterms naging 75 na lng ako sa final grade. Pero thankful ako kasi pasado pa rin kahit na bumaba. I'll make sure next sem i'll do better than 75.


For my philo. Prelims, I got 74. Bagsak. Pero on midterms, bumawi ako at nakakuha ako ng 81. Thanks to the quizzes na binawi ko. Pati sa pre-fi na grade ko 80. mataas pa rin. so OK na talag sa akin ang 78 sa final grade talaga. Kanina when i was waiting to see my grades akala ko talaga bagsak ako.. whew! buti na lang pasado. hehe! thankful... I guess mataas grade ko sa bring home exam. *fingers crossed*


Anyway, until the end of next sem! I'll do good next sem to share to you a good grade! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment