Friday, October 30, 2009

Officially Enrolled!

After 3 days of waiting, lining...and more waiting, I'm finally enrolled. Supposedly dapat kahapon pa ako tapos, but because of procrastination di ako naka-enroll kahapon. We watched a movie remember?... or did i share that to you? Well, that's another story.


Kanina, I woke up late. When I got to school, a lot of people were already waiting for their turn sa may finance office. Kumuha na ako agad ng priority number. To my surprise, number 483. Medyo matagal tagal. Di na nga nakapag lunch sa kahihintay. Pero since patient ako sa paghihintay. Umabot din sa 483 at nakapag enroll ako. Pero di pa ako certified 2nd sem student coz I didn't have my ID validated. To many people were lining and waiting for 2 hrs was enough for the day. I decided to go home after paying. Grabbed a cup of Fit n' Right fruit snacks and then went home. I'll have my ID validated on the 4th.


As of now, I'm excited to go home to San Fran for the 'Undas'.

No comments:

Post a Comment