Friday, November 06, 2009

Too Much To Eat Last Night

When i got home last night from school, I wasn't really feeling well. You know about my depression? Oh yeah. I was depressed again last night for reasons I'm not really sure about. Mood swings I guess.

The first thing I did when I got home was to look on the table and see what Amor cooked for dinner. SINUGBANG BANGUS. Sounds yummy but it didn't look like it. So I searched the pantry for something of my liking and found.... *tadaa*.. Canned Tuna. Filled with oil, cholesterol, fats and other things that i should be avoiding. I cooked it with onions and tomatoes and served. I actually used a small plate because i read somewhere in the net that the bigger the plate you use, the larger meal you eat. Ha!! I proved it wrong last night.

There was a bowl of rice in front of me. First, I got a spatula full of rice, placed it on my plate and started eating. And then after that, i started getting some more. Then some more until only a couple of spoon full of rice was left in the bowl. Pig much right?!

After a very satisfying meal, i started feeling it. GUILT. The feeling Luis used to tell us when we invite him to eat. Guilt because, i was supposed to be on a diet. I'm trying to cut some waistline but then i can't discipline myself on not eating too much. And to top that, i now feel lazy to exercise. I want to exercise but my body just doesn't want to move. Oh yes. My body's controlling me when I'm suppose to be controlling it! But lucky for me, my weight didn't go up. It stayed on the same number or went down a little bit.

Right now, I won't eat a lot. I'm gonna forget RICE! Thankfully this morning, Amor cooked spoiled hotdogs. I almost digested one. YUCKS! It kept me from eating. LMAO.
Well, my mom's almost done. We're headin' out! See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment