Sunday, October 25, 2009

Untitled

I woke up because of the sound of the car. It was 8am, too early for me. I ran to the door trying to call my mom. She and my sister were on their way to my sister's badminton tournament. I called out to my mom asking her where my keys are. She told me she'd give it to me when they come back. 8am. Too early for a no-school day. I tried going back to sleep but i can't. I just can't. I'm already awake and it's going to be hard to go back to dreamland. I flip the plates covering our breakfast. Ugh. Sardines. That's a pool of uric acid. Not good for me. Surprisingly, lately i'm becoming more and more health conscious. I try to avoid what i should be avoiding. Anyway, i digress. So, i opened the computer monitor and logged on to facebook trying to check some new updates from friends. Nothing new. No updates.

Oh i almost forgot. It's Sunday. My free day from dieting. I have to treat myself. Eat outside. So, impromptu, i planned on eating lunch outside then watch a movie. I tried inviting people but there were no replies. It was almost 12 and i was still procrastinating and didn't get ready. Instead of eating lunch out, i ate here at home. What was it that i had for lunch? Hmmmm... *thinking* oh yeah. It was 'adobong kangkong' and fresh red (well, they are actually orange) tomatoes. My new found favorite dish. After lunch, i decided to take a bath and get ready. It's been a day since i took a bath. The feeling is really nice once the water hits you. Ah... So refreshing. I stayed in the water for like 15mins. I was really enjoying the water.

At the mall... My original plan was to eat lunch (or actually just anything) and then watch a movie. But then as i've told you i ate lunch at home. So my agenda was to watch a movie and then eat something. But since I'm a random person and i change my mind very often, i didn't do everything. I did watch a movie though. It was Julie & Julia. Very nice movie. It's a feel-good movie. It's a biography of some famous cook from the past. While watching the movie, i had a bottle of Fit n' Right Pine-Orange (first time to try it. the flavor) and a bag of chips (Nova). After the movie, i was thinking of eating at Red Ribbon. Just a slice of Chocolate Mousse. But when i got there, my mind told me i'm on diet (even during my free day) so i just took off and went straight to the grocery looking for a bottle of blueberry flavored Fit n' Right and a cup of Fit n' Right food thing and/or a cup of strawberry yogurt. I end up buying just a bottle of blueberry Fit n' Right. That's what you call, I'M ON DIET!

No comments:

Post a Comment