Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm home. Just got back from drinking with friends. It's now 3 in the morning. Whew! How should i say this? Tonight or last night? well, whatever. Bottom line, I had fun. THE USUALS are the best when it comes to hanging out.
So we were at Jaypee's crib. There were only 6 of us. Me, Miko, Kakat, Jaypee, Chesna and Aira. Kahit konti lang kami ang saya pa rin. Sige lang kami tawa. Talking about a lot of things, back biting some people and planning for the upcoming Christmas. Grape Juice and Ice tea lang tinira namin. Of course with a little something na rin na nakahalo. GIN! haha!
Nung umalis na si Aira, sumunod na si Chesna. Hinatid namin siya using Jaypee's car. After Chesna, we went to McDo. Dun na kami nagpalipas oras hanggang 2am. Then nag si-uwian. And here I am blogging for you whoever you are.
Actually masakit ulo ko ngaun. Di ko alam if its because of the "juice" or is it because I had like 7-8 sticks of cigarettes tonight. Ugh. Thinking of it, shit! Ang daming yosi na naubos ko. TAE!
And to top it off, ang dami kong na consume na food tonight. Nag dinner ako + the junk food we ate + an apple pie and sundae at McDo. And eto pa... Kumapit ka na kasi mas malala to. Nakagasto ako ng 400pesos in one night. Grabe ka gasto. I only have 1000 left and that's my gym money. Hahai.


Well, i guess hanggang dito na lang. I need rest. It's 3:08am na and i feel like my whole body's gonna shut down anytime soon. I need rest coz later i'll be at school to check how much my tuition will be for the second sem. Dammit. Good night guys!

1 comment: